An Essential Guide to the Business of Photography
Thinking of starting a photography business…Maybe you already have? This book will guide you through the basics of starting your business right, creating marketing materials from promotions to portfolios and websites that get you noticed, working through financial management that includes pricing, accounting and taxes and deal with the legal matters of contracts, copyright and other concerns of a professional photography business. If you want your photography business to be professional and be on the road to success, this book is a great place to start.
Part 1 - Getting Started
Part 2 - Getting Noticed
Part 3 - Financial Management
Part 4 - Legal Matters
Part 5 - Extras
- Private Lessons & Tutoring - available almost anytime
- NEW - Mentoring - 6 month & 12 month programs
@ the Showcase School Register
- Business of Photography - One day - March 21, 2015
- Atlanta Nights - March 28
- Atlanta Nights - April 25
- Travel Photography - May 29
- Private Chef - Have Chef Tony cook for you!
- Private Lessons